Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one's for you!
Who are we?
Estateguru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 1000 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 120+ top-notch professionals is all about growth on a business and personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
Merge daily tasks involving the development, quality control, deployment, and integration of relevant software into a single, continuous set of processes.
Your main responsibilities:
* Deploy updates and fixes
* Build tools to reduce errors and improve customer experience
* Perform root cause analysis for production errors
* Investigate and resolve technical issues
* Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
You are the one for us if you have:
* a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
* experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar software engineering role;
* an excellent grasp of git and git workflows;
* good knowledge of scripting languages;
* excellent knowledge of Linux and it's distributions (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.);
* knowledge of computer networks and their components;
* knowledge of RDBMS-s, how to set up, configure and back them up;
* the ability to create, backup and maintain AWS EC2 instances.
Bonus point for:
* familiarity with CI/CD systems;
* knowledge of java-based tools and technologies, such as Tomcat, Gradle or Maven etc;
* knowledge of Docker containers;
* knowledge of MySQL;
* knowledge of logging tools and frameworks such as an ELK stack;
* a collaborative team spirit.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in our new tech hub in Yerevan;
* fun and educational events;
* a competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then send your CV!
Your application was submitted successfully.