Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one's for you!
Who are we?
Estateguru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 100 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 120+ top-notch professionals is all about growth on a business and personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To enhance and maintain existing software products and develop new ones.
Your main responsibilities:
* Create a system architecture roadmap and control its implementation;
* Lead the process of choosing a sustainable system stack, libraries and design integrations;
* Create system architecture security principles, and ensure implementation and updates;
* Lead the design, development and deployment of scalable system architecture using microservices and APIs;
* Support and align system architecture with frontend and data platform architecture;
* Lead software code quality and support the implementation of efficient CD/CI processes by taking responsibility for all phases of technology development;
* Design and develop software and implement product specifications and change requests;
* Support, guide and provide training in regards to best practices;
* Define requirements for infrastructure and develop solutions.
You are the one for us if you:
* have at least 5 years of experience in designing, executing and supporting software solutions;
* have experience in identifying long term business and technical requirements for system architecture;
* have worked with big data;
* have lead a development team
* can setup message queue solutions and service orchestration;
* can create an architecture vision and understand microservices architecture;
* understand a variety of programming languages (mainly Java and Groovy) and have extensive software development experience and deep knowledge;
* have an understanding of large-scale IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms;
* are experienced in using various modules of Spring framework;
* can create openapi specs.
Bonus points for having experience in:
* cloud security;
* finance/telecom/energy projects;
* system design with a high number of service components;
* event-driven design;
* knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* fun and educational events;
* a competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Your application was submitted successfully.