Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one's for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in eight countries with more than 90 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 100+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To plan and execute the product vision to grow market share, while improving customer satisfaction and driving Estateguru’s growth together with business stakeholders. To form and lead an independent, can-do-attitude team, that gains a deep understanding of the business’ needs, identifies and fills product gaps, generates new ideas and takes responsibility for delivery.
Your main responsibilities:
* Lead the product area team by driving product launches with relevant stakeholders and the development team. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Define acceptance criteria and metrics for success and monitor throughout the product's lifecycle.
* Support the developers, designer, and QA in an agile product development cycle to facilitate timely sprints.
* Identify the product areas that need improving/updating, and find solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis.
* Research product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing, and presenting insights.
* Work with partners and internal stakeholders for optimum design, user research and communications.
* Produce detailed business requirements documentation, process maps, and functional specifications for helping development teams and end users.
You are the one for us if you have:
* A solid track record in product management (min 3 years);
* Direct experience in the FinTech industry and an awareness of all the latest trends, tools and innovation in FinTech;
* Knowledge in loan management, product financial calculations and/or payments;
* Tech-savvy mindset, experience in designing processes, analysing data and gaining insights for technological solutions;
* The ability to think analytically and meticulously - can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements;
* Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high;
* Excellent communication skills (including messaging), with the ability to engage stakeholders and ask them the right questions;
* Excellent cooperation, team leading skills and can-do attitude;
* An open mind and high self-motivation with the desire to do his/her absolute best.
Bonus points if you have:
* Experience in investments, payments and/or loans;
* Experience in software development;
* Experience in UX/UI management.
* A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* A modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* Fun and educational events;
* Competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* The best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Your application was submitted successfully.