Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one's for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 100 000 investors from over 100 countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 90+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, on both a business and personal level. Our core values are determination, courage, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To drive local investor sales, manage the local investor community and introduce EstateGuru’s loans to your local client base.
Your main responsibilities:
* To manage investor acquisition in your local country through direct sales to larger and HNWI investors;
* To create a relationship with the local investor base by generating an understanding of their needs and investment profiles;
* To support the loan syndication process through direct communication with the local customer base and ensuring allocation from investors;
* To be involved in the development, management, and execution of investor-related campaigns and product developments in your local market;
* To be part of the creation of high-quality content containing marketing materials and presentations for the investors in cooperation with the Marketing team;
* To participate in investor related events;
You are the one for us if are:
* Experienced in community management, sales management, and business development;
* Experienced in investor sales or sales of investment products;
* In possession of a clear understanding of how to grow the local investor base, and how to reach the right HNWI’s on the market;
* Known for being fully-hands on and taking ownership in whatever you undertake whilst inspiring others as a role model along the way;
* Knowledgeable in investment trends and products;
* An expert at networking and building positive as well as lasting relationships;
* Really passionate about what you do – this is your mission that you live-and-breathe!
* Ambitious, result-driven, and just the most awesome team player one could ask for;
* Fluent in Lithuanian and English (both verbally and in writing).
Bonus points for:
* having academic credentials in banking, marketing, business development or similar;
* having work experience in the private banking sector;
* having a personal network of potential investors;
* first-hand experience in the fintech sector;
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Vilnius;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package comprised of base and bonus fees topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of international top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then apply here.
Your application was submitted successfully.